AETHERNAUT is a first person puzzle game in the vein of Portal and Talos Principle. Set in a claustrophobic steampunk world, you must solve puzzle rooms using light, sensors, portals and time travel to gather the aether vials and access the core of the Construct.
Throughout, you are guided by Doctor Louis Cornell who explains how the Construct came to be abandoned and why you were chosen to help save it. Soon however, unsettling voices start creeping into your mind, warning you against the doctor and pleading for your help.
Can you solve the puzzle of the Construct before its too late?
- Solve over 100 puzzle rooms
- Explore a vast open world by jumping, ledge grabbing and portaling
- Master the three aether cubes through light driven puzzle design
- Reveal your personality through probing questions
- Uncover the secrets of the Construct through voice recordings left by its citizens
- Discover multiple endings depending on how you complete puzzles
- Accessible gameplay with simple controls
- Developed live on Twitch